Saturday, December 2, 2006

Buy Meridia

Where to buy Meridia



To Buy Meridia click here: Buy Meridia

Meridia Review



Of all the three classes of drugs prescribed for weight loss, Meridia diet pills are probably the most effective of them all. Marketed as blue-yellow capsules of three different strengths (5, 10, or 15 mg each), Sibutramine (as it is called pharmacologically), packs quite a punch. Numerous research studies have documented an average weight loss of up to 12 kg over a period of 6 months to 1 year. Therapy usually includes Meridia in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, exercise and diet.

Review of best Weight loss pills: Vintix, Xenadrine EFX, Phentermine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jennifer Thomson and i would like to show you my personal experience with Meridia.

I am 24 years old. I have been taking it for about 1 week and have noticed since the first day that it curbs my appettite. I haven't weighed in yet until the end of my second week.

I usually have side affects with almost any medication. This medication did not cause any side affects at all.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Jennifer Thomson

Meridia Prescription Information